Techlogix strategizes and builds software solutions utilizing next-generation Cloud technologies that help organizations undertake successful digital transformations of business processes and operating models.
With an enterprise-centric approach, we offer a range of services to revamp applications, data, and infrastructure enabling organizations to innovate quickly by cutting operating costs, increasing business agility, and reducing the time-to-market for new service or product offerings.
Are you struggling to adopt cloud-based platforms and migrating processing workloads to virtual environments? Are you investing adequately in developing organizational capabilities along with specific technology investments? Does you in-house engineering team or current outside vendor have the specialized skills to re-architect your applications to fully benefit from the underlying cloud platform’s elasticity of resources?
Your cloud transformation partner
Techlogix helps enterprises in moving to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud platforms. We enable our customers to:
- Reduce costs of hosting applications and data.
- Speed up the process of developing and rolling out new applications on the cloud infrastructure.
- Improve the reliability and security for deployed applications.
- Meet end users’ needs more flexibly.
Techlogix has helped launch cloud transformation programs for customers in industries as diverse as Retail Sales and Distribution, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Higher Education.
- We strive to help you at any point in your cloud transformation journey to support and deliver outcomes that help you achieve your specific business objectives, keeping in view your unique culture and operating environment.
The right mix of people
- We carefully assemble our client teams to bring together functional consultants who have deep industry and business process knowledge and technology experts with fundamentally cloud-centric skills. Our consultants work collaboratively with your teams, and share our tools and methods to build the skills and competencies your people need to make transformative technology-driven change sustainable.
Solution Delivery Excellence
- We use tried and tested artifacts and methodologies evolved through real-world experiences on dozens of client projects. Our roadmaps, implementation frameworks and reliable solution delivery help our clients minimize risk, optimize costs and take full advantage of the cloud transformation paradigm.
Our Cloud Services
We provide a range of cloud services to support our clients in their transformation journey:
Define an effective cloud strategy – We assess your existing digital infrastructure, deployed applications, and business functions and develop a roadmap for cloud transition that can deliver big performance improvements or cost savings. We recommend technology architecture, tools and cloud platforms.
Migrate existing custom applications to the Cloud – After selecting a suitable deployment and service model, we help remediate and/or migrate applications for the target cloud platform. Our consultants document code changes and configurations, migrate databases, and test applications to confirm that migration has not changed functionality.
Develop New Cloud Native Applications – Our consultants are quite adept at developing solutions that are a combination of existing software (infrastructure and systems), API integrations, and services oriented architectures, and new software development patterns. The new cloud native pattern consists of microservices architecture, containerized services, and distributed management and orchestration.
Manage their Cloud Infrastructure – We help our customers to offload the maintenance and operations of their cloud environment to us, thus enabling their team to focus on more important business priorities.
Help you apply DevOps successfully – Traditional IT teams suffer from testing applications in one environment and then rolling them out in a production environment where the performance of the application can often be different. Our consultants can help your in-house team with agile DevOp practices place their development, testing, and production environments on the same cloud platform, thus ensuring that both functionality and hardware work as planned, and needed adjustments can be made quickly and cost-effectively.
Your Cloud Transformation Journey
Strategy & Planning
Discover and analyze current application landscape, create a practical roadmap for transforming applications
- Determine cloud adoption goals.
- Discover current application inventory.
- Assess current organizational structures, processes and practices.
- Develop cloud transformation roadmap.
- Establish operational governance and PMO.
Make key technology decisions for Cloud Transformation
- Determine cloud deployment and delivery architecture (IaasS, PaaS, FaaS).
- Determine target cloud platform and associated services.
- Determine cloud storage model.
- Determine application disposition – lift and shift, remediate, re-platform.
Skilled professionals develop new application from scratch utilizing appropriate design patterns and best practices
- Setup code base and dependencies.
- Design & Build APIs (microservices).
- Design & Build single page application.
- Design & Build native mobile app.
Skilled software professionals migrate applications with sophisticated tools and standard processes
- Map dependencies across application tiers.
- Remediate and/or migrate applications.
- Migrate databases, interfaces and dependent applications.
- Document code changes and configurations.
- Validate and accept.
Go Live and benefit from the flexibility and efficiency of the Cloud
- Continuously monitor application performance.
- Fine tune infrastructure scaling.
- Detect and defend against security breaches.
- Comply to standards (PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO27001, etc).
Delivering solutions on leading cloud platforms
Campus on Cloud
Techlogix has developed a cloud based student centric Campus Management System that covers the complete student lifecycle: from admissions through graduation. It has a web based self service admissions application which the students use to apply for admissions. This transmits information to the core of the system where the Admissions staff can review, evaluate and decide. It enables both staff and faculty to manage the flow catalog and curriculum definition, enrollment and grading.Read More
Techlogix has developed a cloud based patient-centric Hospital Management and Electronic Health Record product. Using both web and native mobile apps, HealthCloud manages the patient interaction from the moment they enter the facility, through the medical encounter, inpatient as well as out-patient, and ongoing care management. It integrates with a variety of Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy Systems via HL7 for efficient Hospital Operations.Read More
Techlogix has developed a Cloud-based software product that streamlines the Secondary Sales and Distribution operations. It provides field sales agents with native mobile apps access to full range of functionalities to complete their job while on the go, thereby, increasing their efficiency. Managers use a web based portal for planning, real time performance monitoring, reporting and analytics.Read More